About Me

My photo
Liverpool/Sheffield, United Kingdom

Saturday 14 April 2012

Tunnel vision opening night







Tunnel Vision gave me a chance to display my work under a manifesto that linked the 
theory behind my artistic practice and the theory behind my dissertation. 

I displayed a mock up of my proposed degree show piece. The audience were unable to 
control the film by peddling the bike, however they were given a preview of how the final 
piece would work. 

This being the first time I had displayed my work in an exhibition context I had chance to 
gauge audience response. The overall response was very positive. I was made aware that 
displaying the piece on a large scale was effective however the lack of sound (due to the 
positioning of the piece) made the narrative difficult to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment