About Me

My photo
Liverpool/Sheffield, United Kingdom

Wednesday 27 October 2010

What makes you anxious?

Waiting for trains
Public speaking
Crowds
Small spaces
Darkness
Unfamiliar social situations
Meeting new people
Intimacy
Being open and honest
Being lost in a busy place
Team activities
Being in lectures
Job interviews
Hairdressers
Awkward silences
Getting on public transport
Airports
Delays
Phone conversations
Taxi journeys
Lack of organization
Long journeys
Questionnaires
Attractive people
Failure
Uncleanness
Doctors
Needles
Talking to unknown people on the phone
looking after other people's pets
Babysitting
Flying alone
The future
Deadlines
Driving fast
Driving on the motorway
Someone else driving
Driving in a low sports car
MRI scans
Caves
Lifts
Heights
My children being ill
Death/illness
Lack of fresh air
Deadlines and timing generally
Conflict
Arguments
Decision making
Scary people (smack heads)
Unfamiliar surroundings and people
Growing old
Having no money
Interviews
Pain
Losing Control
Things I don't understand
Not knowing where my life is going.
Thinking of my parents.
Being alone.
Sometimes going on a night out.
Waiting to get on a roller coaster
University
Spiders
Crossing roads
Illness
The shower curtain
Girls
Being around people I don’t know
Exams
Being late
Checking my bank balance,
Results
Cotton wool.
Outer space
Not being somewhere when I should have been
Letting people down
Money
Deep water
Disappointing people
Spiders
Small spaces
Beautiful people

No comments:

Post a Comment