- To keep a diary to record every aspect of our training and climbing
- To adjust our mentality toward climbing
- To increase what we perceived as our maximum effort
- And to change what we perceive as failure
Ged also explained that there will be a level of ability we have to have reached with in two months from now in order to be able to maintain the sponsorship.
- To be able to complete a specific traverse with skill focus.
- To be able to climb at a V4 grade continuously
- To be able to do 6 pull ups (girls) 15 (boys)
- to be able to complete 3 reps of a press up routine
- To be able to climb every single green route in the climbing hanger in 15 mins
I am 100% determined to reached the required level of fitness that is required of me with in the next two months. It will require me to attend the training sessions every friday, to train one more day a week on my own accord, to climb another one day a week to run once a week and to attend a gym class once a week. I also aim to compete where ever I can in order to maintain a competitive mentality.
If this whole process isn't screaming to be used to create art I don't know what is.